Assists as a sleep aid for babies (and adults!) to sleep using soothing background white noise and by acting as a gentle night light.
Research has shown repetitive low frequency sounds (like what baby heard inside the womb, or a vacuum cleaner) can help to settle a restless baby, and help give their parents a more restful sleep in the process.
- Dynamic animated scenes double up as a night light
- Realistic, soothing audio tracks
- Play for a configurable time, or continuous loop
- Auto listen mode will constantly listen for an upset baby and begin playback when required
- Control sensitivity of auto mode to account for background noise (high or low sensitivity)
- Can run while phone is in standby or while app is in background
- Relaxing white noise to calm your baby (or parents!) into a deep sleep
- Night light with dynamic images and soothing colours that change over time
- Womb (gentle, warm lights and womb sounds)
- Floor fan (constant background hum)
- Rainstorm (Rain drops and thunderstorm)
- Crackling fireplace (warm crackling fire sounds)
- Beach with crashing waves (relax and pretend you're there!)
- Nursery with gentle music box lullabies
This free app was developed by a new father for his newborn baby during the first sleepless nights and has been used with success ever since!
** Tip: Put your device into silent or airplane mode to avoid notifications disturbing your sleeping baby.